Monday, December 19, 2011

12/18/2011 - Update

I assume that if you're reading this (the words that are making this sentence, and all those following them), that it's because of that "Stumble!" button.

Good times.

Well, as you can see...this is a Work In Progress...but for anyone interested in where that 5th Carnage (2010) review is - it's coming.

Also in the works are:

TMNT #1-#4 (Yeah...as if there's anything to say other than "Oh, God Yes!"
TMNT Raphael (Hottest TMNT issue yet)
Venom #10 (at least)
Carnage USA #1 (to tide you over, you should check out my pre-release post)
CoD MW3 Titles and Emblems (a much more user-friendly/complete listing)
5 Worst FPS Players (not me, not me, not me, everyone else, and not me)
Spider-Island (This will be when I get around to it, since it's over and there are so many other reviews to do)
Christmas Movies - Not movies that are about Christmas, or that most people watch during Christmas, but movies that may or may not fall into those categories, while also being movies I (me, specifically) always get the hankering for during Christmas (Lethal Weapon 1-4 will be on this list...)

So, be sure to read the other stuff (again, even), click the ads to get me monies, and check back in the next couple of days for some up-to-date hotness regarding the above-mentioned topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment